Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting started

OK, the world of blogging... to use an old persons phrase, I was doing that before there ever was such a thing!  Sure mine was in useless rambling emails sent to some friends, without their consent of course.  Some even read a couple, or so they said.  But most were nice enough to lie to me and tell me that it was funny.

Having run its course I stopped doing that because, well frankly, there wasn't much call for it.  Plus the requests to stop harassing them on a daily basis eventually paid off.  Now with the overabundance of mindless drivel, over zealous political ranting and pop culture observations on the net, the last thing the world needs is another pointless blog... or so it would seem.  But yet, here is another.  And besides, I'm bored.

So I found this website and created my own free blog because let's be honest.  Who would pay to read this?  (Editors note: for those who feel compelled so can send me money at any time they so wish.  Any amount will be gladly accepted. So in the words of someone much more intelligent than I, "Give. Give till it hurts.")

The set up for this is actually quite painless and fast, until you come to the part where you need a name for your @ address.  I quickly discovered that all the clever names were already taken.  Big shock, I know.  So I started to put in any stupid thing I could think of and most came back as already taken.  Makes me wonder though if they are truly being used as the name would suggest.

For example, the name Imbored was taken.  As was imstillbored, useless, mindless, mindlessdrivel, yawn, mindlessrambling and mindlessramblings, uttersilliness, whyareyoulookingatme, yrulookingatme and yurlookingatthis.  As well as stupid, thisisstupid, urstupid, youarestupid, and stupiduselesscrap.

It makes me wonder what they could possibly be filling up their blogs with to validate their titles... but not curious enough to go check them out.  As I encourage you to also ignore them and only read mine.  Yes, I am that childish.

2 comments:

  1. I personally like stupiduselesscrap, sorry it was already taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are board! This is the right outlet for you, less bodily harm to others.

    ReplyDelete